Lawson Street, Southport, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
1 Parking Space
Experience breath-taking water and ocean views from my modern two bedroom apartment, comfortably sleeping up to 5 guests. Within walking distance from public transport and major shopping centre, Australia Fair, my refined and sophisticated home has all the home essentials to make your visit to this gorgeous destination unforgettable. Complete with a fully furnished kitchen, fantastic resort style facilities, laundry amenities and secure parking, your stay will feel like the home away from home.
To ensure you have a great time at my property and everything goes smoothly, please note the following rules. I really appreciate your cooperation and saves us having to escalate to Rentality, which may result in additional costs charged to your account and/or evicting you (which is a pain for both of us!).
1. Events are strictly forbidden. No parties, schoolies, stag dos, etc, and no extra guests on premises than those who have booked. My neighbours live here permanently and have the right to peace and quiet, especially during the hours of 10pm-8am. Any evidence of a party will incur a fine of $250.
2. The property gets a general clean from cleaners. However, if there is excess cleaning, I will have to charge extra (up to $120) - this includes but isn’t limited to dirty dishes, stains and marks, dirty BBQ, no rubbish removed.
3. Please don’t steal or damage any furniture - my cleaners are very good at spotting this and again, each piece of furniture damaged will be charged to you.
4. Smoking inside is strictly prohibited. A $250 fee applies if smoke is detected inside the house or if cleaners find cigarette butts anywhere on the property.
5. No pets are allowed. If pet hair is detected a fee of $150 applies.
6. All doors and windows need to be closed and locked with the keys appropriately returned when you leave the property during your stay and upon departure.
7. Check out time is strictly 10 am. Check-in is strictly at 4 pm. My cleaners need the property during these times to clean in between guests. If you overstay, I will charge you for the nights you’ve stayed plus a late checkout fee of $120.
8. Loss of keys, remotes, etc, must be reported ASAP. Replacements will be charged at $350 per key, remote or swipe card lost. Failure to return a remote, swipe or fob with the keys, will also incur a $350 fine on top of that.
9. Security Deposit: 2 weeks = $1360.
Minimum Length of Stay - 28 days
Maximum Length of Stay - No Limit
Maximum number of people allowed - 5
The tenant is not allowed to cancel the booking 24 hours after the booking is approved by the homeowner. After this time, the Tenant will only be entitled to a 50% refund (excluding our Service Fee).
Burleigh Heads by car is an easy drive along the Gold Coast Highway approximately an hour south of Brisbane and 15 minutes from Gold Coast city. My home is only a few minutes stroll from Broadwater Parklands, the fun oceanographic theme park of Seaworld, calm-water swimming in Surfers Paradise Esplanade, and the boutiques, cafes, bars and restaurants of Scarborough Street. Downstairs you’ll find many restaurants and transport options to choose from.