Queens Road, Melbourne, Melbourne City, Victoria, Australia
1 Parking Space
With the combination of stylish living and the privacy of a home, my property boasts comfort and convenience just 3km from the city centre! Stay in the whisper quiet location neighbouring Albert Park Golf Course for a peaceful getaway experience, where public transport, parklands and fine eateries are just around every corner. Complete with a fully furnished kitchen, 3 bedrooms, a spacious undercover balcony, air conditioning, free wifi, and designated parking, my home offers an envious lifestyle and instant access to the very best of Melbourne.
To ensure you have a great time at my property and everything goes smoothly, please note the following rules. I really appreciate your cooperation and saves us having to escalate to Rentality, which may result in additional costs charged to your account and/or evicting you (which is a pain for both of us!).
1. Events are strictly forbidden. No parties, schoolies, stag dos, etc, and no extra guests on premises than those who have booked. My neighbours live here permanently and have the right to peace and quiet, especially during the hours of 10pm-8am. Any evidence of a party will incur a fine of $250.
2. The property gets a general clean from cleaners. However, if there is excess cleaning, I will have to charge extra (up to $120) - this includes but isn’t limited to dirty dishes, stains and marks, dirty BBQ, no rubbish removed.
3. Please don’t steal or damage any furniture - my cleaners are very good at spotting this and again, each piece of furniture damaged will be charged to you.
4. Smoking inside is strictly prohibited. A $250 fee applies if smoke is detected inside the house or if cleaners find cigarette butts anywhere on the property.
5. No pets are allowed. If pet hair is detected a fee of $150 applies.
6. All doors and windows need to be closed and locked with the keys appropriately returned when you leave the property during your stay and upon departure.
7. Check out time is strictly 10 am. Check-in is strictly at 4 pm. My cleaners need the property during these times to clean in between guests. If you overstay, I will charge you for the nights you’ve stayed plus a late checkout fee of $120.
8. Loss of keys, remotes, etc, must be reported ASAP. Replacements will be charged at $350 per key, remote or swipe card lost. Failure to return a remote, swipe or fob with the keys, will also incur a $350 fine on top of that.
9. Cleaning Fee: $190
10. Security Deposit: $3000
Minimum Length of Stay - 28 days
Maximum Length of Stay - No Limit
Maximum number of people allowed - 6
The tenant is not allowed to cancel the booking 24 hours after the booking is approved by the homeowner. After this time, the Tenant will only be entitled to a 50% refund (excluding our Service Fee).
Queens Domain is ideally located to offer residents everything from parklands to entertainment, to great food and fashion. The apartment is neighbouring Albert Park Golf Course & the F1 Race Track, Fawkner Park, Port Phillip Bay and the Melbourne CBD.