1925 Gold Coast Highway, Burleigh Heads, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
1 Parking Space
Welcome to my cosy Gold Coast home, situated just a 150 metre walk to the beach. The modern relaxed Scandinavian inspired interior of my home can comfortably house up to six guests. The quality linen and bedding provided will guarantee your comfort during your stay. With restaurants, transport stops, and the beach within a few minutes walk of my home, my apartment is a perfect pick for those seeking an intimate beach getaway or those looking for a relaxing place to rest during a business trip.
To ensure you have a great time at my property and everything goes smoothly, please note the following rules. I really appreciate your cooperation and saves us having to escalate to Rentality, which may result in additional costs charged to your account and/or evicting you (which is a pain for both of us!).
1. Events are strictly forbidden. No parties, schoolies, stag dos, etc, and no extra guests on premises than those who have booked. My neighbours live here permanently and have the right to peace and quiet, especially during the hours of 10pm-8am. Any evidence of a party will incur a fine of $250.
2. The property gets a general clean from cleaners. However, if there is excess cleaning, I will have to charge extra (up to $120) - this includes but isn’t limited to dirty dishes, stains and marks, dirty BBQ, no rubbish removed.
3. Please don’t steal or damage any furniture - my cleaners are very good at spotting this and again, each piece of furniture damaged will be charged to you.
4. Smoking inside is strictly prohibited. A $250 fee applies if smoke is detected inside the house or if cleaners find cigarette butts anywhere on the property.
5. No pets are allowed. If pet hair is detected a fee of $150 applies.
6. All doors and windows need to be closed and locked with the keys appropriately returned when you leave the property during your stay and upon departure.
7. Check out time is strictly 10 am. Check-in is strictly 4 pm. My cleaners need the property during these times to clean in between guests. If you overstay, I will charge you for the nights you’ve stayed plus a late checkout fee of $120.
8. Loss of keys, remotes, etc, must be reported ASAP. Replacements will be charged at $350 per key, remote or swipe card lost. Failure to return a remote, swipe or fob with the keys, will also incur a $350 fine on top of that.
Minimum Length of Stay - 28 days
Maximum Length of Stay - 90 days
Maximum number of people allowed - 6
The tenant is not allowed to cancel the booking 24 hours after the booking is approved by the homeowner. After this time, the Tenant will only be entitled to a 50% refund (excluding our Service Fee).
My home is located in Burleigh Heads, Queensland, Australia. There are many cafes and restaurants in close vicinity to my home, and I recommend going to the Commune Cafe for breakfast and light meals - it’s only a 3 minute walk away straight across the road. For dinners, there are plenty of restaurants to explore about 10min walk away in Burliegh, with fine dining at Oscars on Burleigh, or even some refreshing Vietnamese at Jimmy Wah’s. You’re also in close proximity to the Miami One Shopping Centre and supermarkets like Coles and ALDI, which are 400 metres from my home. There is also easy access to parks and the ocean, with Burleigh Heads Beach and the Rotatry Park Burleigh being 100 metres from my home. You’re also approximately a 23 minute drive away from the iconic Surfers Paradise, where you can take advantage of the beachside shopping, dining, bars, clubs, and the beautiful beaches. Happy exploring!