King Street, Prahran East, Victoria, Australia
0 Parking Spaces
In the ideal location of Prahran, my one-bedroom home comfortably hosts 2 guests looking to stay close to the famous St Kilda beach and Melbourne CBD. Reflecting the streets of Melbourne, my brightly furnished home has all the home essentials to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. Complete with a fully furnished kitchen, beautiful balcony view and spacious bedroom, your stay will feel like a home away from home.
To ensure you have a great time at my property and everything goes smoothly, please note the following rules. I really appreciate your cooperation and saves us having to escalate to Airbnb, which may result in additional costs charged to your account and/or evicting you (which is a pain for both of us!).
1. Events are strictly forbidden. No parties, schoolies, stag dos, etc, and no extra guests on premises than those who have booked. My neighbours live here permanently and have the right to peace and quiet, especially during the hours of 10pm-8am. Any evidence of a party will incur a fine of $250.
2. The property gets a general clean from cleaners. However, if there is excess cleaning, I will have to charge extra (up to $120) - this includes but isn’t limited to dirty dishes, stains and marks, dirty BBQ, no rubbish removed.
3. Please don’t steal or damage any furniture - my cleaners are very good at spotting this and again, each piece of furniture damaged will be charged to you.
4. Smoking inside is strictly prohibited. A $250 fee applies if smoke is detected inside the house or if cleaners find cigarette butts anywhere on the property.
5. No pets are allowed. If pet hair is detected a fee of $150 applies.
6. All doors and windows need to be closed and locked with the keys appropriately returned when you leave the property during your stay and upon departure.
7. Check out time is strictly 10 am. Check-in is strictly 4 pm. My cleaners need the property during these times to clean in between guests. If you overstay, I will charge you for the nights you’ve stayed plus a late checkout fee of $120.
8. Loss of keys, remotes, etc, must be reported ASAP. Replacements will be charged at $350 per key, remote or swipe card lost. Failure to return a remote, swipe or fob with the keys, will also incur a $350 fine on top of that.
9. Security Deposit: 2 weeks = $1,320.00
Availability: 1 April 2019 - 30 April 2019 (please leave this note in the listing ad: If you have any inquiries to book longer that this time, please send a request)
Minimum Length of Stay - 28 days
Maximum Length of Stay - No Limit
Maximum number of people allowed - 4
The tenant is not allowed to cancel the booking 24 hours after the booking is approved by the homeowner. After this time, the Tenant will only be entitled to a 50% refund (excluding our Service Fee).
Prahran is a cultural hub for visitors to explore suburban Melbourne, whilst staying close to the CBD. Pick up artisan cheeses at the market (just a 6 min walk), go cycling along the esplanade or take a swim at the St Kilda Sea Baths (6 min drive). Have sunset drinks at the iconic Esplanade Hotel or take a cinematic step back in time at the Astor, an old beloved Deco cinema. Along Chapel rd you can find an array of both boutique and large department stores, as well as Coles to pick up your groceries.