Nineteenth Ave, Palm Beach, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
1 Parking Space
Stepping into my home, you will be greeted with a vast and spacious lounge area where you can view the beach from my balcony. With the beach just outside of your doorstep, feel free to relax and enjoy the scenery.
My home has minimalist apartment interiors to let you enjoy the entire space. If you get a little hungry, feel free to whip up a quick snack (or a storm!) in the fully equipped kitchen behind. My kitchen features an oven, dishwasher, and in the cupboards, you will find all the necessary equipment to cook, clean and eat. Not forgetting the complimentary tea and coffee!
After a day of beach activities, pick between two rooms- either a double bed or 2 single beds, both fitted with hotel quality linen and sheets. Moreover, each bedroom has access to the balcony- this means you can choose to enjoy the stunning views privately. Not only that, adjacent to the beds are inbuilt wardrobes, allowing you to make yourself at home and pack away your belongings. All these to ensure your good night sleep and ready to kick start the next day exploring more of Gold Coast!
Enjoy your meals on the dining table, kitchen countertops or even on the balcony. For the businessmen or avid internet surfer, the dining table can double as a temporary workstation.
Want more of something to do? I got you covered. My beachfront apartments have an indoor heated pool, an outdoor pool, sauna/steam room, gym and tennis court. Also, you can discover the best events that Gold Coast has to offer, from Film Festival, Paddle Race to comedy revue here:
I guarantee there’ll never be a dull moment here!
In summary, my home comes with:
- 2 spacious bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 Parking
- Pool, Gym, Sauna Facilities
- Hotel quality linen and sheets
- Air-conditioned living room and bedrooms
To ensure you have a great time at my property and everything goes smoothly, please note the following rules. I really appreciate your cooperation and saves us having to escalate to Rentality, which may result in additional costs charged to your account and/or evicting you (which is a pain for both of us!).
1. Events are strictly forbidden. No parties, schoolies, stag dos, etc, and no extra guests on premises than those who have booked. My neighbours live here permanently and have the right to peace and quiet, especially during the hours of 10pm-8am. Any evidence of a party will incur a fine of $250.
2. The property gets a general clean from cleaners. However, if there is excess cleaning, I will have to charge extra (up to $120) - this includes but isn’t limited to dirty dishes, stains and marks, dirty BBQ, no rubbish removed.
3. Please don’t steal or damage any furniture - my cleaners are very good at spotting this and again, each piece of furniture damaged will be charged to you.
4. Smoking inside is strictly prohibited. A $250 fee applies if smoke is detected inside the house or if cleaners find cigarette butts anywhere on the property.
5. No pets are allowed. If pet hair is detected a fee of $150 applies.
6. All doors and windows need to be closed and locked with the keys appropriately returned when you leave the property during your stay and upon departure.
7. Check out time is strictly 10 am. Check-in is strictly 4 pm. My cleaners need the property during these times to clean in between guests. If you overstay, I will charge you for the nights you’ve stayed plus a late checkout fee of $120.
8. Loss of keys, remotes, etc, must be reported ASAP. Replacements will be charged at $350 per key, remote or swipe card lost. Failure to return a remote, swipe or fob with the keys, will also incur a $350 fine on top of that.
9. Security deposit: 2 weeks rent = $1,900
10. Cleaning Fee: $170
Minimum Length of Stay - 28 days
Maximum Length of Stay - No Limit
Maximum number of people allowed - 4
The tenant is not allowed to cancel the booking 24 hours after the booking is approved by the homeowner. After this time, the Tenant will only be entitled to a 50% refund (excluding our Service Fee).
Palm Beach is an iconic Gold Coast beach where you can still spot beach shacks along the shore. If you are a family travelling with your young children, do visit Tallebudgera Creek- beach without waves. For those of you feeling more adventurous, there are plenty of surf clubs along the beautiful stretch of sand. Lastly, do you know that there are plenty of beach access points and platforms for wheelchair? Definitely everyone’s holiday destination!